April 24, 2012 2 Comments
1. Start. I have found the best way to do anything is to simply do it.
2. Write it down make it happen. I am a visual person. Writing helps me clarify the resources I need to reach my goals.
3. Time is money. At the end of the day, what did I do? and how much time did I spend on income producing activities? Ask yourself will this lead to a night deposit?
4. Schedule Fun. Know that at the end of the task or objective there is a reward.
5. Clarity. The more specific I am about the outcome of any endeavor the better result I achieve.
What do you do? Post and share how you motivate yourself.